8 weeks until you open!
- Over 26 awesome resources for gathering industry research
- How-to guides on reaching your true customers
- The rocket launch guide to marketing your business
- Make money doing what you love
- Why mission statements suck and why you need a mantra instead
- Over 30 videos of HOT HOT HOT business plan advice
- Give customers what they really want.
- Access your entreprenuer super powers
You have access to ONE module per week. You have a whole 7 days to get through the material and work on that section of your plan before you get access to the next one.
Learn on the go
Short video lessons (between 5- 15 min each) that you can watch on your computer, iPad or smart phone. Listen on your way to work.
Your plan is almost written for you. All you have to do is answer the questions in each homework assignment and the business plan will write itself.
No boring powerpoint lectures here. All classes are creative, interactive and inspiring.
- Why is THIS the business to start?
- What is is that you want to build?
- Vision for the future!
Week 2:Problems & Solutions
- What problem does your business solve?
- Why are you the best solution out there?
- How will you win in business?
Week 3:Team & Roles
- Who’s on the team and why?
- Where are the gaps in your staff?
- Why you need a mantra, not a mission statement
Week 4:Market Research
- Market Research
- 26 awesome research tools
- Target customer? Who’s that?
- Beating the competition
- Branding and your marketing message
- Marketing strategy + tips to get started
- How much money do you need for marketing?
Week 6:Business Model
- Setting up a business model that works
- Set up your LLC or partnership
- Get clear on how much to charge
- How much $$ do you need to open?
- Monthly expenses break down
- When does income become profit?
Week 8:Goal Setting
- Impress investors with an awesome pitch
- Elevator pitch your way into any meeting
- How goal setting works and why you should care
If you fail to plan. . .you plan to fail.
Writing a business plan is a valuable process for any entrepreneur, it forces you to face tough questions and devise solutions before you have money invested or hired a staff. There is an undeniable link between business success and a business plan.
Money Back Guarantee:
Spending money on this type of class is a BIG decision both in the amount of time and the amount of money you spend. We get it! We are so confident that this class will make you a business rockstar that we offer a 100% money back guarantee.
If after trying Business Planning for the Average Human, for 2 weeks, you are not totally in LOVE with our training videos and materials, we are happy to refund your money, providing that you watched everything and completed all of the homework to the best of your ability.
This class is fun, unique and will push you to become a better business owner. Hope to see you there!
Amber Goodenough - Entrepreneur, Founder, Trainer
Instigator, lifestyle hacker, writer, entrepreneur, straight-shootin consultant and video maven. Amber is a seasoned business owner whose business writing has been featured on Gigaom, RedFounder, and Teen Business Forum. She teaches on small business management, online business and social media at events like Entrepreneur Bootcamp. Amber is the founder of Caffeine Dreams Coffee and Tea (voted best coffee house in Omaha), fourfour media web design, ClubDivot llc and The OnRamp.
She gets her kicks from helping others take the leap from 9-5 to being successful business owners. She and her co-founder/husband Eric are location independent and run their online businesses from Europe or wherever the wind might take them.
Mike Frank - Entrepreneur, Investor, Coach
He's the guy you call when you need to make important decisions. He has a wealth of knowledge and a "frank" way of delivering advice. He's a fish-wranglin', motivatin', adventure lovin', business fanatic. Mike Frank has three-plus decades of senior-level executive experience at several companies, including Mutual of Omaha, PepsiCo and The Walt Disney Company. And was a founder at Level 3 Communications which raised $14 billion and was called the “best funded start-up in history."
More recently, Mike founded a coaching and executive development company— Frank Consulting, where he pushes high-level executives to the next stage of success. He is a dynamic speaker at events nationwide, an angel investor and the creator of Entrepreneur Bootcamp in Redding, California.
He is also the author of the book "Prosperity with Purpose: An Executive's Search for Significance."
"Now I can move forward empowered and educated with steps to follow to avoid failure, tips for finding investors and the confidence that my hard work really can pay off!"
"My VICTORY was actually completing my business plan. I had made attempts two times previously and never finished it!"
Ready to go? Awesome! By putting down your one-time fee, you will be able to experience the unfiltered joy of bringing your business plan to life!(note: you will not literally be bringing anything to life, this is just a metaphor for starting a business. The OnRamp does not condone re-animation in any way)
3 Monthly Payments
Can’t pony up all the dough at once? We’ve got you covered. By making three monthly payments of $32, you’ll find yourself propelled head-first down the road to becoming a business juggernaut.(note: you will not literally be “propelled head-first” anywhere, this is just another metaphor. The OnRamp is not responsibile for any injuries that may occur through head-first propulsion)
©2012 The OnRamp LLC. All rights reserved.